Sunday, April 24, 2011

Who should I blame for this?

So its been officially four days since the Playstation Network went down unexpectedly and still Sony hasn't clarified as of what exactly was the reason of this catastrophic shutdown. I mean I have to go to other gaming sites like Gamespot or IGN. Yet even on their own official site, there's only the usual cryptic messages about network being shut down due to "external intrusion". I mean I am one of those few lucky ones who don't play their games heavily online but still I am pissed off. I admire that they are working around the clock but a few regular updates might be nice enough to calm down the angry playstation users. heck even I would be more sympathetic if I knew exactly what caused this, all I know is that some technical failure or rather someone caused this.

Lucky that my PS3 still plays PS2 games so now I am finally starting off Persona 3 for the third time but I feel really bad who bought games like Portal and Mortal Kombat only to find the network shut down for God knows how long. Well my sympathies to them all and I wish Sony the best of luck. Maybe this is a signal for Sony to try new things or who knows, this could be the bringer of some massive overhauls to the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment