Thursday, April 21, 2011

My First Blog about Nothing.

So this is it, my first blog on Google and I have no Goddamn clue about what to write. I mean seriously, every single time I try to make an account at one of these sites, I start off very excitingly, thinking that maybe this time, i might immerse myself into the world of blogging, might make some new friends/followers and will have a nice dedicated page. But by the time I am on the title page, my steam runs out and I am left just staring at the screen and disgruntled, I simply close the page and moves on. Sure I try to come back once in a blue moon but still I just simply don't feel inspired enough to talk about anything worthwhile. Why? simply because every time I try to write about something, I can't seem to focus and I am afraid that I am not saying anything new that's already been said about it.


For example, before writing this piece, I was thinking of writing something about Apple, My most favorite company that I like that talk badly about. Yes, no matter what Apple does or says, I still can't get to like them. It's not as simple as me not liking them , but rather my distaste of Apple goes a long way, back when my uncle used to own an iMac and he never used to let me touch it. Sure I was still fascinated by it but the fact that I wasn't allowed to touch it or play with in any way seriously bugged me out. But I guess the biggest reason why I never became a big fan of Macs and in general, Apple was that I love Gaming. It's this simple reason that I am a loyal "Microsoftie" ( if that's even a word). I guess that's why that Apple never truly captured my attention the way Microsoft did.


Microsoft gave me Xbox which in return gave me tons of awesome games from Halo to Fables to Doom 3 and so on. What has Apple given to me in terms of gaming that would make me wet my pants with excitement? Nothing. Sure, it is making big headlines in that whole so called, "mobile gaming market" and God I love when some tech gurus talk about the demise of dedicated gaming machines like Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable by the hands of iPhones. Yet they constantly forget to include in the equation people like me, who like their games serious, long and full of high end visuals and a whole lot of neat features, like multiplayer. an average cellphone game cannot do that.


Hey wait a second, I just posted a decent size blog post and in doing so, cleared one thing about myself, that I am an Apple hater. Kudos to me!Well...let's see how well this goes, though i have heard that there's a way to make money out of this by signing myself to a program or something on Google by posting ads on my blog. Hmm...let's see where this goes. Well this is for now and maybe next time I might actually talk about something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment